Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tea Garden

Greetings!  Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend so far. :)

I got to play around with those pretty Tea Garden fabrics yesterday.  The fabric is not only gorgeous, but it feels really lovely as well.  I decided to use the hexagon block pattern again (I will move on to another type of block soon! :-) ... this one a little smaller and I fussy cut some sweet little birdies this time.

I need to quilt it and add a little binding to finish up this wall hanging, but what do you think so far?


Thanks for stopping by ... remember to link a picture of your hexagon block by 11:59 on Tuesday to be entered to win a set of 3 half yards of Innocent Crush. :-)

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Super-cute! The fussy cutting really makes these blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how super cute. I thought it would make a great mug rug as well. One spot for tea, one for cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)