Tuesday, June 7, 2011

You Know You Want to Make One!

Hi!  :-) 

Last week some of y'all sweetly completed our survey and I took notice of the types of patterns you like and want.  We sold out of Swoon in a hustle, so when I went to order more copies, I added some other fun patterns to my cart!  My favorite can't-wait-to-make-it pattern is a new one from Amy Butler called the Spice Market Tote.  Here's a picture of it ...
Our order shipped today so we should have them on Thursday or Friday and of course I will let you know here when they are live in the shop!  :)  I also ordered a few other patterns including quilt patterns from Cluck, Cluck, Sew and Jaybird Quilts.  :-) 

See y'all tomorrow with more of the Charming Crosses project!

Happy Sewing! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to need that - it would make a perfect beach bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)