Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Inspired ...

Hey there!  It is only Tuesday evening, but it sure does seem like it should be later in the week already!  Can anyone relate?  Maybe its the fact that its the end of the quarter at school and there's a bunch of late work waiting to be graded.  :-)

Anywho, I really enjoy spending a little time on Flickr everyday (if I can) and checking out all the beautiful things the quilting and crafting community are making.  Every so often, I like to post a mosaic to share some things I am inspired by or wishing I had (more) time to make! 


1. A quilt waiting for a baby!, 2. Christmas truck - '12 days of Christmas' Sampler QAL., 3. SweetRolls, 4. http://www.flickr.com/photos/37060810@N04/6081437654/in/photostream
** Please click the links above to visit the original source of each photo. **

I think the Ruby Sugar Dish quilt that Clara of Clover & Violet is working on is just so pretty.  I love dresdens and the colors in Ruby are just perfection. 

Not too long ago, I told you about the 12 Days of Christmas Sampler QAL and it kicked off today.  I was so excited to see this cute truck block ... I love the fussy cut work that the block designer used.  You can see the block and get the pattern here.  Julianna also posted a great fussy cutting tutorial as well.

There is a Terrain group on Flickr and today I spotted this awesome quilt.  I so love all the dotty-ness in the background of these blocks.  Goodness.  The jewel tones in the Terrain line are simply gorgeous in person.

And Tammy, one of my 4x5 Modern Bee mates, made me an awesome Twister block in Summer House.  You know I love Summer House. ;-)

Well that is all for now folks ... been prepping thread kits for the Ruby QAL and working on a few other things.  What are you working on?

Hope you are all having a great week!

Happy Sewing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)