Sunday, February 12, 2012

Scrap Attack Strings QAL - The First 8

Hi there!  Last week, I added a linky post for you to show & tell your Scrap Attack Strings QAL blocks!  Well, I figured I'd better show you my blocks too! :-)

Here are my first 8 blocks ...


I am really loving the scrappy-ness of this project.  And I like knowing that when I am all done this quilt will be like a walk down my sewing memory lane! Even while I was assembling blocks I was thinking about the people and the projects that these scraps came from. 

There is still time to enter the drawing for the first linky - all the details are here.  And if you're just now learning about the Scrap Attack Strings QAL or planning to start in, don't feel like you're late!  You are welcome to jump in any time!  :-)

Later this week I will share how I am storing my blocks for this project. Until then ...

Happy Sewing! :-)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)