Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Brights

Hi everyone!  Hope your week is off to a great start!

I recently joined the Modernista Homemade Swap on Flickr and apparently my partner needed some direction about my colors.  The first room we're sewing for is our sewing room/space, so I took some pictures of things in my space ...

... and mentioned that my partner probably can't go wrong if she uses bright colors!  :-)  Hope I didn't confuse her more.


Speaking of bright colors, I started some new blocks this weekend with a new flying geese ruler.  I had so much fun with my test block, I cut everything I needed for 15 more and have them waiting in the wings (couldn't resist the pun, sorry!) to sew as I get time.  (Not that I needed a new WIP or anything, right Rhonda?!)

What are you working on?

Happy Sewing! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I am working on a baby quilt for my nephew among many other assorted projects. :)

    Love all of your bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun, bright colors too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your star with those bright polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)