Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Winners!

Hey there everybody!  I survived the first two days of school and got some time to consult with Random.org to choose some winners ... ready?!

First up, the Stitch & Share Challenge - Texture contest.  We challenged you to add some texture to a project and the winner is ...

Jane from Where Jane Creates!  Jane made some awesome faux cathedral windows with a folding technique.  I love the bright prints and colors she used too.  Jane - I will be emailing you so we can get a gift certificate to Sew Lux Fabric to you!

And for the birthday giveaway post ...

AND


Congrats to both of you.  I will be contacting you as well to get your mailing address for your Kate Spain Terrain prize pack!  :-)

Thank you all so much for participating with me here on the Sew Lux blog.  I really enjoy getting to know you all through comments and links to your blog.

Have a wonderful week!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jane!! I saw her faux cathedral windows at quilt group, and photos don't do it justice - it is gorgeous!

    Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for a fun challenge Chrissy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the lucky winner and thanks you for te great giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)