Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Charm Madness : Project Link Up

It's time to open up our Charm Madness Project Link Up!  :-)

Share your own charm square-based project by linking up your project post on the Linky below.  You have until 11:59 PM on 4/6/13 before the Linky closes to be entered to win a $25 gift certificate to Sew Lux Fabric.

4/2/13 - Updated to Add:  Since we're doing this link up in conjunction with a giveaway, please enter only one post/project.  You are welcome to recap your projects in one post on your blog and then enter that blog post. Thanks for your understanding!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, I've either given away (without photos) my charm projects or don't have them quite done yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some charm projects listed on my blog. I "HEART" working with charms - I HEART charm packs!!! Endless possibilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm silly question here, I started working on my project and then realized that I didn't have any white fabric (I want it for the border) can I show an incomplete project?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)